The Heartfeldt Foundation is a non-profit organization that promotes a conscious lifestyle and supports local sustainability initiatives on a global level, based on our Give, Do, Inspire & Empower framework.
We believe that by leading by example, using the reach of our ambassadors, and supporting local sustainability initiatives and innovative companies, we have the power to make this planet healthier for the generations to come.
Give, Do, Inspire & Empower!
We maximize our impact using a multi-faceted approach based on four critical pillars on which we build our strategy and the sustainability efforts of our ambassadors.
- We have raised €25k+ in funding through donations during our 2019 carbon-neutral Amsterdam Dance Event called the Heartfeldt Neon Jungle.
- We've established a partnership with record label Heartfeldt Records which ensures 1% of all royalties will be donated to the Heartfeldt Foundation.
- We've used our funds to help protect and plant a forest in Costa Rica.
- We've established a partnership with Carbon Neutral Group and supported their CO2 reduction projects in Uganda financially.
- We've produced a series of Heartfeldt phone cases, 100% eco-friendly and made from recycled PET plastics, of which the sales benefited the projects we support.
- All our ambassadors have adopted a plastic-free rider, making the backstages of their live show free of plastic disposables.
- Our ambassadors have pledged to make all their travel carbon-neutral or positive by supporting carbon offsetting programs.
- Together with our ambassadors, we have hosted beach and city clean-ups in Amsterdam and Miami, cleaning up the cities with their fans.
- We've helped our ambassadors to make the switch towards more sustainable modes of transportation, like hybrid cars and public transport.
- Through our channels and those of our ambassadors, we have inspired millions worldwide by raising awareness around sustainability issues through social media exposure.
- Our ambassadors have participated in podcasts with large audiences, talking about sustainability issues and possible solutions to raise awareness among their listeners.
- Our ambassadors have continuously raised awareness of our foundation, values, and mission in interviews with the national and international press.
- Our management and our ambassadors have participated in many large-scale (digital and real-life) events (ADE, Coachella, Miami Music Week), raising awareness around the foundation and sustainability issues.
- We've established strong partnerships with, and supported, organizations that share our vision. These partnerships include Carbon Neutral Group, ByeByePlastic, The Plastic Soup Foundation, and World Cleanup Day.
- We have supported innovative brands and companies by showcasing their products and services using the reach of our ambassadors. For example, we've highlighted the sustainability efforts of Dopper, GreenEvents, and BMW.