The Heartfeldt Foundation offers ambassadors the platform, knowledge and network to help navigate them in implementing a sustainable lifestyle with conscious decisions about their consumer behaviour, and at the same time motivate and inspire their followers to do the same. The sustainability goals of the UN are leading focus points for our ambassadors. Here’s a few things our ambassadors do to help:
- Avoid single use plastics
- Implement conscious consumer behavior
- Using electric transportation
- Using less paper in their business and private life
- Recycling waste (leave your waste)
- Eat less or no animal products
- Energy-proofing their house and office
- Offsetting Co2 emissions from transportation
- Implement conscious water use
- Raise money (“Give”) for projects the foundation supports
- Raising awareness through social/PR events at least twice a year
- Posting about sustainabilty issues on social media at least once a week
Example ambassador blueprint: Sam Feldt
Key focus areas: Plastic pollution and global warming.
Ever since Sam has become an ambassador of the Heartfeldt Foundation he has implemented a plastic-free artist rider, offsets CO2 emissions caused by flights by through a partnership with Greenseats, started driving an electrical car, travels with a reusable water bottle and is learning and making changes in his lifestyle every day.
Release a song of which all royalty income will be donated to the Heartfeldt Foundation to benefit projects that combat plastic pollution.
Remove all plastic from your artist rider and stop using single-use plastic on tours.
Host a talk during ADE Green to raise awareness and provide solutions for plastic pollution.
Talk about how you use a Dopper on tour on your social media and press.